Backlighting PCB (Circuit Breaker Panel)
This backlighting PCB has been designed to fit into your existing Fly Visuals Circuit Breaker Panel.
The PCB provides backlighting for all text and connects to a 28V DC power source using flying leads.
- Unscrew the M2 screws from your back plate and keep the screws.
- Remove the existing back plate from your non-illuminated circuit breaker panel.
- Remove the circuit breakers from the back plate.
- Re-fit the circuit breakers in the correct place on the backlighting PCB board.
- Fit the PCB into place, making sure the orientation is correct.
- Fit M2 screws to secure the backlighting PCB in place.